Hello everyone! I love sharing ideas about executive function and how to teach students with learning differences on this blog.
During our workshops you will :
- Gain a better understanding of executive function, executive function strategies, and why strategies are important to successful learning
- Become aware of how executive function impacts your teaching style
- Develop effective strategy instruction using ResearchILD‘s MetaCOG Survey system
- Adapt executive function strategies across different content areas and for students of different ages and learning styles
- Elizabeth Ross, M.A., SMARTS Media Manager